DSL Extreem doesn't give a *** about providing service and support. After about three weeks of trying to get my Internet working I am firing them!

After calling time and time again and getting put on hold I'm fed up! After promising to call back with a technician (probably at least a dozen times) they called back twice. And that was to the wrong number! If I was Jeff Levy I'd pull my name from their advertising just to save my reputation.

Do NOT use this service! They may have operators in the USA but I could have gotten more help from someone who doesn't speak English.

The nail in the coffin was when one technician stated his name as Jeremiah, like in the bible...

Review about: Dsl Extreme Internet Service.

Had an Experience with DSL Extreme?

Comments

WOW WAIT A MINUTE..YOU GOT TO SPEAK TO THEIR AMERICAN TECH CENTER???I FOUND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO (WHICH IS SO IRONIC AND PAINFUL SINCE I AM IN L.A., AND SO ARE THEY, AND YET ...

I AM FORCED TO TALK TO THEIR OVERSEAS DOUCHEBAGS, AND U CAN JUST FEEL THE HATRED THE TECHS HAVE FOR YOU, IT IS SO PALPABLE, YOU CAN SLICE IT WITH A KNIFE! I AM NOT KIDDING ... IT IS LIKE A SICK PERVERSE PLEASURE DSL EXTREME HAS, TO SHAFT YOU ROYALLY, AND STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND THEN LAUGH AT YOUR SORRY BEHIND AS YOU STRUGGLE DESPERATELY TO GET HELP, MEANWHILE THE TECHS PUT YOU ON HOLD AND MOCK U AND LAUGH AT U AS THEY TAKE A LITTLE "COFFEE BREAK"

YOU CAN HEAR AND FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY PERCEPTIVE!!!!!!

THIS IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM GONE ON TOO LONG!!!!!!U R GOING DOWN, DSL EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!