Stay away from DSL Extreme.I never received their modem; they even confirmed it was never signed for.

In turn, I was never able to use their services. When I called for a refund, they advised I was stuck to the one year contract and I would have to pay out of the contract. If a company sends you their equipment to provide internet and you never received the equipment, how can they expect you to pay for their services? Completely unfair and incredulous!

I have made complaints to FTC, BBB, and Consumer Affairs.Everything is so automated now that if a company is in the wrong, it doesnt matter, they just bill you till you are out of money.

Review about: Dsl Extreme Internet Service.

Had an Experience with DSL Extreme?

Comments

6.Tim: I never received full refund.

You tried to refund to an old credit card account.

Never received the money.DSL Extreme is completely incompetent.

On a lark I just read some "resolutions" by these scammers over on their BBB webpage (which is a total joke, read those resolutions hahah and then go figure how that warrants an "A" rating??? It is known to me know what a fake that site is, THESE here are the REAL sites where you can air out your grievances, BBB is just a tool for the *** lecherous corps to buy and pay for a good rating. Amazing, how the experiences shared there are SOO so familiar to me,

for example: complete moronic, illiterate techs who read from a script and will lie and tell you there is no supervisor on duty, after they have exhasted you patience ad nauseum over days and weeks with no internet, no results ...

Unbelievable attempts to *** AFTER you have already been screwed by them, by trying to wring you for the cancellation fees and more, after they have failed to deliver the service you signed up for ( and I truly mean, 100% FAILED)

Further, they have the gall to blow you off and ignore your many faxes, in so many words "ive you the bird" in their emails, and also to IN NO way shape or form let you speak to an American no matter how bad the overseas techs have been flubbing it for weeks leaving you stranded, even though THEY HAVE an American tech center, UNBELIEVABLE!!! How have these guys not been shut down yet?>?

My experience with them led to depression and lost time, money and energy, I recommend them to no NO ONE. Nobody deserves this kind of torment and...

This is typical of a buy out.The buyers of the business see this as a highly profitable business that was achieved due to customer service.

However the customer service aspect that made the company successful is ignored thus a degradation in the value.I was considering and now have decided to not use DSL Extreme.

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY NIGHTMARISH HORROR STORIES ON THE WEB ABOUT THESE GUYS

I JUST CANCELED, IT WAS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO TOO WITHOUT THEM RAPING ME FOR A QUARTER GRAND IN THIS ECONOMY WHEN I AM BROKE AND UNEMPLOYED FOR PROBLEMS THAT WERE

GET THIS

ALLLLLLLLL THEIR FAULT!!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL MAKE IT LIKE IT IS YOUR FAULT AND HOLD YOU HOSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I URGE EVERYONE TO STOP SUPPORTING THESE CRETINS

DSL EXTREME,YOU BURNED ME BEYOND BELIEF AND THIS IS MY PAYBACK JACKAZZES

I WILL TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU

FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#190956

When I first signed up almost or just over a year ago The cost was 19.95 plus.Total it come to 22.83 a month.At that time there site said your might be eligable for a reduction after a year.Well at first I had a hard time getting the system installed.Then when I cancelled my old internet provider I could not get them my new internet provider on there site.So I called.The guy on the phone said he would provide the dept of the change.So I used the site for a year and never seen a bill.So I always had my bank statement each mo.

to let me know they where taking it out. But at the end of my first year they started taking out 30.83 which I called them about and they said they said they sent me a notice about keeping my current system and responding or going to a higher rate! Well after some checking all my past bills and the notice was going to my old e-mail address and they refused to give back the old pay rate.

I was going to sign up to AT&T because they have a new one listed for 19.95 a month but they will not take me because I currently have DSL.What a bunch of garbage!

I have DSL Extreme & HATE IT!!First off, it's really unrelieble, and we had to rewire stuff so we get internet steadily most of the time.

Our internet got routed somewhere half an hour away from us (how the *** does that happen!), the raised the price three times WHILE WE WERE IN A CONTRACT FOR $20!!!!!!!!!, and on top of all of that, it NEVER gets my place right! I went a website available for North America only, it says "You're not the US, Canada, or Mexico. Sorry, no access!!!", If I'm on one that allows all but the US, I'm magically relocated!! "Sorry, US Residents don't have access to this." It now thinks I'm in Pico Rivera, CA (about 2 hours from where we live) and sometimes San Francisco!

(Holy ***!!!) The only reason we stayed was because AT&T doesn't have service on our street (every other street in the neighborhood, not ours, though!) and Verizon has horrible prices in our area.

Although, Verizon has far better customer service than DSL Extreme, which I believe hired a monkey with a dart bored to determine just how fine everything is on their end.*** DSL Extreme!!

UPS shows that your package was Delivered On 03/10/2009 11:25 A.M.and was signed for by Josh.

You didn't notify us of any issues until 12/10/09.

Why did you wait nine months to notify us of a problem?Nevertheless, we issued you a full refund on 12/16/09.