2.6
Coverage Area

My DSL Extreme experience has been Extremely bad. I would give them zero stars.

Where do I begin. After signing up for service, they tell you it will be 10 business days or so for service to be activated. The date comes and go, no service....but the bill comes. I'm on the phone with them just about every day on why I don't have service, disputing the bill b/c I have no service etc.

After hours, yes hours, of phone calls, service finally gets activated...they messed something up on their end, go figure. It is comical. They had kept blaming the wiring in my house that worked perfectly fine with another DSL service. And about the dispute for the Bill (because I had no service) they charged me additional "penalty" fees for being late and for service re-activation.

This company is terrible. They are dishonest, incompetent and I do not trust them at all. The ONLY reason I continue to use their service is because of the 1 yr commitment and ETF...but I have been thinking of paying the ETF just to get away from these jokers.

I emplore you to research other companies and not utilize DSL Extreme. You do not want to be in the same situation as me.

Review about: Dsl Extreme Internet Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am having a problem getting my service installed at my new place. close to a month no service and the installer was a no show.

I was on the phone for hours and waited 6 hours for them. The company kept telling me he is on his way.

Today they sent email after I had to call them again stating that I would not get another installer for another 4 days.I found out I can file a complaint with the FCC. If we get enough people complaining the FCC will investigate.Please file one.https://www.fcc.gov/media/cable-television-where-file-complaints-regarding-cable-service