2.6
Coverage Area

My DSL Extreme experience has been Extremely bad.I would give them zero stars.

Where do I begin. After signing up for service, they tell you it will be 10 business days or so for service to be activated. The date comes and go, no service....but the bill comes. I'm on the phone with them just about every day on why I don't have service, disputing the bill b/c I have no service etc.

After hours, yes hours, of phone calls, service finally gets activated...they messed something up on their end, go figure. It is comical. They had kept blaming the wiring in my house that worked perfectly fine with another DSL service. And about the dispute for the Bill (because I had no service) they charged me additional "penalty" fees for being late and for service re-activation.

This company is terrible. They are dishonest, incompetent and I do not trust them at all. The ONLY reason I continue to use their service is because of the 1 yr commitment and ETF...but I have been thinking of paying the ETF just to get away from these jokers.

I emplore you to research other companies and not utilize DSL Extreme.You do not want to be in the same situation as me.

Review about: Dsl Extreme Internet Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with DSL Extreme?

Comments