1.3
Style and Design

I have been a customer of DSL Extreme for several years but they are REALLY *** me off. I have DOZENS of trouble tickets with them and they get me going after a few days but it ALWAYS returns in a few months.

I have HAD IT. I WILL be be looking for another provider. The problem is the ISP in my area (Frontier) is just as bad according to reviews and more expensive. And their take over of Verizon in my area was a HUGE debacle so I am reluctant.

But the very second I find a better ISP I'm gone.

Hear that DSL Extreme... GONE unless you get your sh#t together SOON!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with DSL Extreme. The most disappointing about dsl extreme internet service at DSL Extreme was disconnects, repeated disconnects and repeated service interuptions Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DSL Extreme.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare DSL Extreme to other companies on our site.

Comments

I am having a problem getting my service installed at my new place. close to a month no service and the installer was a no show.

I was on the phone for hours and waited 6 hours for them. The company kept telling me he is on his way.

Today they sent email after I had to call them again stating that I would not get another installer for another 4 days.I found out I can file a complaint with the FCC. If we get enough people complaining the FCC will investigate.Please file one.https://www.fcc.gov/media/cable-television-where-file-complaints-regarding-cable-service