1.3
Style and Design

I have been a customer of DSL Extreme for several years but they are REALLY *** me off. I have DOZENS of trouble tickets with them and they get me going after a few days but it ALWAYS returns in a few months.

I have HAD IT. I WILL be be looking for another provider. The problem is the ISP in my area (Frontier) is just as bad according to reviews and more expensive. And their take over of Verizon in my area was a HUGE debacle so I am reluctant.

But the very second I find a better ISP I'm gone.

Hear that DSL Extreme... GONE unless you get your sh#t together SOON!

Review about: Dsl Extreme Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Disconnects, Repeated disconnects, Repeated service interuptions.

Comments

I am having a problem getting my service installed at my new place. close to a month no service and the installer was a no show.

I was on the phone for hours and waited 6 hours for them. The company kept telling me he is on his way.

Today they sent email after I had to call them again stating that I would not get another installer for another 4 days.I found out I can file a complaint with the FCC. If we get enough people complaining the FCC will investigate.Please file one.https://www.fcc.gov/media/cable-television-where-file-complaints-regarding-cable-service